We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies. A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in.
- Analytical/performance cookies. It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting cookies. It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Persistent Cookies. Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies. Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Social media cookies are applied through social media interactions with buttons (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn Twitter, Google and so on) in website code.
Controlling and deleting cookies on your computer:
All browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept, reject and delete. You can usually find these controls under the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- MS Edge
- Safari (MacOS)
- Safari (iOS)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
You can find out more about cookies here.
Maintaining your privacy:
If you would like to remove details of the pages you have viewed on our site from your computer, you can clear your browsing history. To do this, choose ‘tools’ from the top navigation bar on your browser, select ‘Internet Options’ and click on ‘Clear History’. Alternatively, refer to the instructions for your browser in the ‘Help’ menu.
The information and guidance provided by Artisio on this website, or by its advisers in response to queries, is for general guidance only and is not legal advice. We will try to ensure that all information on this website is accurate. However, Artisio will not accept liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of any information on this website, or otherwise. Artisio assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites.